Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Good Deal on Mac Shareware

Macintosh Applications in Bundle





Mac Update Promo



I know I shouldn't be getting myself anything at Christmas-time, but I just couldn't resist this bundle. I love Yep from what I've seen of it, and am also a big fan of the aquarium screen-saver.

I'm hoping the mind mapping software gets unlocked. I really expect it will. These bundles seem to be popular. I don't need iStabilize; so could care less if that gets unlocked or not.

I'm also looking forward to playing with memory miner.
"MemoryMiner MemoryMiner is the award-winning Digital Storytelling application used to discover the threads connecting peoples’ lives across time and place. It lets you zero in on the stories depicted in your photos by linking them to each other based on people, places and time. Using simple drag and drop actions, you specify who is in the picture, where the picture was taken and when."


For some reason, my mac is turning me into a data hoarder.


(Via Usingmac.com - Home.)

No comments: